Black Angus cattle have long been known to create beef that is tenderer with a superior flavor. Most Black Angus programs select their cattle solely on hide color. Creekstone cattle are hand-selected to be the best of the best and represent true Black Angus genetics.
Only 1 in 100 cattle represents the Creekstone Brand.
What makes Creekstone Farms Premium Black Angus Beef the best?
- USDA Certification - Requires more stringent supervision and testing than non-certified programs.
- Proprietary Black Angus genetics, some of the best in the industry, serve as the benchmark of quality for the Creekstone program.
- The humane treatment of our cattle helps to produce superior quality beef
- Cattle sourced from Creekstone Farms Black Angus genetics and verifiable Black Angus genetics documented through their rancher partners.
- Corn-based feed ration produces well-marbled, tender beef.
- State of the Art processing takes place in our own plant devoted solely to the production of Creekstone Farms Premium Black Angus Beef.
Raised And Grazed In The USA
Do you know where your beef comes from? At Creekstone Farms they process only the finest Premium Black Angus Beef, all born and bred in the USA. Not Mexico or Canada. So that means not only do they support local farms, but they also ensure their beef has met some the most rigid food safety standards anywhere.
Two USDA Certified Programs
In 2004 Creekstone decided to take their Black Angus beef program to a higher level and introduced the Creekstone Farms Natural Black Angus Beef program. Today they offer two programs, one based on conventionally raised Black Angus cattle and another based on Naturally raised Black Angus cattle.